Massachusetts man dies after eating bags of black licorice

Share to friends

A Massachusetts construction worker’s love of black licorice has caused his untimely death. Eating a bag and a half every day for a few weeks threw his nutrients out of whack and caused his heart to stop, doctors reported Wednesday.

The 54-year-old man lost consciousness inside a fast-food restaurant, according to the report. Emergency responders did CPR and he was revived and taken to a hospital, but he died the next day. Read on through this link

Massachusetts man dies after eating bags of black licorice

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

12 − 4 =