MTN Welcome Back: MTN Data Code To Get 1GB For N200, 1000 For 4GB
The MTN Welcome Back Plan is primarily designed by MTN to attract customers who have abandoned their SIM Card to go back to their MTN SIM having in mind to enjoy some mouth-watering bonuses.
MTN Welcome Back Requirements
Below are the requirements to meet in order to be eligible for this offer
- You must have a registered and activated MTN SIM card.
- The SIM card must be at least 60days old or more to be eligible for the MTN welcome back data code.
- You didn’t recharge, buy a data plan or perform any task on the MTN network in the past 15days.
Below are the USSD codes to get the welcome back bonus on MTN.
- Simply dial *131*65# on your phone.
- You’ll see the list of available offers on the popup menu.
- Select the one you prefer and proceed to purchase the MTN data plan for the welcome back plan.
When the subscription is successful, you’ll immediately get a confirmation message from MTN telling you the activation was successful.
Mtn Welcome Back Airtime Bonus
Below is a simple step on how to get Airtime Bonus attached to the MTN Welcome Back plan
- Buy a recharge card slip (N50 or N100 at least).
- Recharge with *116*Recharge PIN# to get 22X the amount you spent on airtime. Given that “1234567890123456” is the PIN on the recharge card, just open your phone dialer app and dial *116*1234567890123456# to multiply the airtime value by twenty-two (22).
MTN Welcome Back Data Plans
|Data Volume||Price||Validity||USSD Code|
|1GB||N200||7days||No Code: sim card is 60days old or more|
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the Welcome Back Offer?
- Customers who have not performed ANY revenue-generating activity on the network for 15 days and above and have spent more than 60 days on the MTN network are targeted for the Welcome Back Offer.
- Customers who have done a revenue-generating activity within the last 15 days, but have not used data for 60 days and above and have spent more than 60 days on the MTN network are targeted for the Welcome Back Data Offer.
Is MTN welcome back still working?
To those who said that the *131*65# is not working on their phone anymore, here’s what you must know;
The MTN welcome back data offers are designed for customers who are inactive for the past 15days. Also, you must have a registered and activated sim card that’s 60day old or more.
How can I activate MTN 200 for 1GB?
Simply dial *131*65# and select the 200 naira bundle that gives 1gigabyte. You can also dial *121#, select Data4Me, and select 200 for a 1GB data plan.